Favorite Song

Kung may Queer Hymn tayo.. Meron din nmn taung favorite song.. GLAMOROUS SKY by Nakashima Mika. Oh c Magi ang ngsabing peyborit ntn yan ah! Pakinggan nio na lng.. Below this:

Glamorous Sky

Friday, April 6, 2007

Wow. Feels kind of strange.

[mood] [curious]

Woah. Hey Yan, thanks for thinking this up. I guess boredom has a nice side to it.

Sonce this is my first post, there won't be any drama. At least not on my first post. *sweatdrop*

First up, congratulations to all of us!

Second, I wish we had said goodbye more properly. And yes, since I promised no drama, you won't get any.

Third, I ask for everyone's willingness and drive to come post here. I can't promise I'll be posting here everyday, but I think I can promise that I'll keep all you guys updated. And I'm sure you're all gonna get a lot of scoop, since life at Miriam is, well, different. =^__^=

Fourth, walang limutan. 'Nuff said. ^__^

I'll be back. Lots of <3!


1 comment:

cantthink_ofaname said...

oi!
talagang 'nuff said~
tayo-tayo pa rin noh,,
iba ang high school friends sa friends na mamimeet mo sa college.