Favorite Song

Kung may Queer Hymn tayo.. Meron din nmn taung favorite song.. GLAMOROUS SKY by Nakashima Mika. Oh c Magi ang ngsabing peyborit ntn yan ah! Pakinggan nio na lng.. Below this:

Glamorous Sky

Friday, May 4, 2007

Upside down

Para toh sa Queer8.. Miss ko na c alyssa at mamahh Lois!
Nirevise ko ng onti ung lyrics..

I’ve been spending some time, thinking i’d be alright
Don’t know if I could really make it tonight
Lie awake in the dark, come down then I start
Thinking about you is almost breaking my heart
I don’t know where I went wrong, or what’s going on
I fell like our love’s lost tonight
Should I stay, should I go? Well, I really don’t know
Lately I’ve been missing all of you so

[Refrain]
You don’t understand our love lies lost
But you’re still holding my hand
Oh and then you walk away
Just tonight, I want you to stay

[Chorus]
You’re turning me on, you turn me around
You turn my whole world upside down

Everytime I hurt you, well it’s hurting me too
Don’t know if I could really stay here tonight
Tired of thinking of you, I never think that you do
Tell me what am I supposed to do
Well, I just wanted to say that I need you today
Tell me it’s all gonna work out alright
I don’t know where I should I start
But with all of my heart
Let me be your friend tonight

[repeat Refrain and Chorus]

Oh you know, you turn me upside down
You know, you turn me upside down

2 comments:

spineless_witness said...

Sa nababasa ko.. tungkol ba toh kay PapaS? Ha? HA?! *pokes u*

spineless_witness said...

si Lois nga pala ito.